The Wallinna. I got a good start on it while I was over there, I bought some wool suiting and beautiful printed lining in Walthamstow market, this was the most amount of money I'd spent on a garment as the fabrics are quite good quality. Unfortunately life happened and I started packing up to come home and didn't get around to finishing it off until very recently...when I found out this pattern fits very very small. Like I could hulk rip out the back of it. The material was hard to iron so the coat is pretty wonky in the pictures below:
I got a size 8-10 UK, and I KNOW I am that size, I even double checked with the measurement chart on the website but this coat is super tight on my arms and across the back. Another weird fit issue is that the scoop at the bottom of the coat hits directly at the center of my butt instead of underneath it, so it looks super silly. It's definitely too small. I've also noticed that the 8-10 is no longer available on the site so I guess I am not the only one who had issues with it. I also am pretty sure that wool suiting used to be a recommend material for the pattern on the site, but its also no longer there.
With respect to the instructions, I found them a bit unclear. This was the first jacket I'd made and I got the impression that it was assumed there was prior knowledge of jacket construction. There were a couple things that I felt when A to C and I had to guess B. It also didn't help that the numbers for the instructions were not in proper sequential order.
I omitted the top stitching from the pattern instructions because the seaming was virtually invisible against the black and white check. Look how fun the lining is!
LUCKILY, I have tiny friends! I am glad that at least someone gets to wear this coat. I think it is more Mallory's style anyways.